Further operational progress, 12% increase in profits
Integration of Vistry Group progressing very well
Vistry Group PLC (the ‘Group’) is today issuing its full year results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2019.
Full year highlights
- Increase to 5-star HBF customer satisfaction rating
- Another record year of profits with profit before tax pre exceptional items increasing by 12% to £188.2m, ahead of market consensus
- Sustained step up in sales rate to 0.58 per outlet per week, 16% up on the prior year
- Controlled and disciplined period end with completions up 3% to 3,867 units
- Operating margin progression to 17.0% despite continued backdrop of market uncertainty
- Strong land acquisition including valuable strategic land conversion
- 300 basis points increase in ROCE to 22.3%
- Further £60m returned to shareholders through bonus share issue in Jan 2020
- Total ordinary dividend payable for 2019 increased to 61.5 pence per share
For full press release, click here.